“The rich invest in time, the poor invest in money.” — Warren Buffett
You want to be more productive, don't you?
I can help.
I get asked about productivity habits all the time — by best selling authors, Championship NFL coaches, CEOs and countless others.
I've packaged my system — the tools, techniques, and ideas — into this webinar. And it's be tested with over 1,000 students.
We need to be more conscious about the things we allow into our lives and what we work on.
If you're on the fence, consider the feedback I received from one senior government official:
Very informative... I'm using tips already."
Susan called it "Phenomenally valuable." and Cale said it was "easily worth ten times the price."
I think you get the point. You want to be more productive, don't you?
The seminar is broken up into three parts:
1. Structuring your time;
2. Deliberate subtraction; and
3. Rest, renewal, and recovery.
- A full recording of the event (which took place April 18th).
- Where: Anywhere you are with an internet connection.
- Duration: 1.5-2 hours.
Your purchase includes …
Full access: Your ticket will give you complete access to the ~60-minute seminar.
- Access to a nearly 60-minute Question and Answer session.
- A transcript of the event (In progress).
- A full audio recording of the event.
- Downloads of all presentations/materials.